Ford is focused on accelerating the development of new products that customers want and value. From fun-to-drive, fuel-efficient cars to versatile, capable utility vehicles and tough, durable trucks that work harder and last longer, Ford offers a full line of high-quality products with global appeal.
One team, five priorities.
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn , Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 224,000 employees and about 90 plants worldwide, the company's core and affiliated automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln.
The company operates as a globally intergrated worldwide team, with five key priorities:
- achieve maximum profitability in any environment
- constantly innovate new products that customers want and value
- develop environmentally friendly products and processes wherever possible
- fiance our plans and improve balance sheet
- work together as a global team